Shamanic Drumming Circle
Practitioners Involved: Shamamic Quest
Venues Used: The Yurt
Date / Time: Mondays (monthly) 7.30 – 9.30 / 10 pm
Price: £12.50 per circle. Please reserve spaces in advance. £120 for 12 consecutive circles (saving £30.00)
This is a New Moon Drum Circle that falls either before, on or just after a New Moon giving participants access to the energies of either a waning, new or waxing moon.
Information on Dates and Fees are to be found at the end of the page.
- To deepen knowledge and practice of shamanism through connection to spirit
- To strengthen connection to helping spirit
- Create a safe and consistent structure for practice
- Working with Motive only of love and harmony
- Use shamanic healing wisely, humbly, respectfully & compassionately
- In the circle, resist the impulse to analyse another or interpret their experience, don’t compare your experiences to others
- Promote a harmonious circle, spirits are attracted to harmony.
Focus & Purpose:
- To use shamanic practices only
- To expand our shamanic awareness and knowledge
- To build and maintain our group connection and support each other
Held at the time on or around the New (Hag) Moon, a time when the energies are fast-flowing and moving towards us.
To book your place please contact Melanie on : 07940 878729
You can also email Melanie here